function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkat bojjavenkat bojja 

Lightning Activity buttons New Task,New Event,Log a call,Email

Hi Team,

In lightning standard object under Activity  i can see the the buttons New Task,New Event,Log a call,Email 
.Reference Image.

User-added image

But for my custom object under activity  i can see only Email. How  can i enable for remaining buttons New Task,New Event,Log a call.
Please suggest me the procedure .
                                                      Thanks in advance...

Reference Image:

User-added image
Ashwin Kumar SrinivasanAshwin Kumar Srinivasan
User-added image

As shown in above image, please check in your page layout in the Mobile & Lightning Actions sections if the "New Task", "New Case" and "Log a Call" buttons are added

Thanks
venkat bojjavenkat bojja
Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your quick responce. I already added that buttons as you mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

Reference Image:

User-added image

Thanks 
Venkat
Gerri WheelerGerri Wheeler
There is a reference in the documentatin that you should not use "Master" record types in Custom Quick Actions. Double-check your profile object settings for task and event to make sure that the default record type is set the same as the Custom Quick Action.  If "Master" record type has been selected on the profile object for Tasks and the record type selected as the action is other than that selection, the action button won't show up on the page layout even though you placed the buttons correctly on the page (as stated above).