function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDave_126SFDave_126 

What is the best approach to pulling all of the Data Loader query fields using the ANT Migration Tool?

So I'm in a dilemma. Right now, I'm using the ANT Migraton tool to pull all of the SOQL object query fields that I would normally get via the DataLoader WebUI, however it's not pulling all the query fields in the XML output because specific keywords. This presents a problem because when I go to parse that output into the process-conf.xml file, I'm getting incomplete data or in some instances, no data at all. In running a comparison between the fields I'm parsing vs the fields in the Data Loader WebUI, it comes down to a handful of specific query fields that I'm either missing or that are pulled from the ANT Migration Tool but don't show up in Data Loader. I did uncover another method here, but it's hard to follow the syntax because I'm guessing you're getting right into pure Apache ANT at this point. I can post what I have so far if anyone wants to take a look.
SFDave_126SFDave_126
I hate to double-post, but it seems if the process-conf.xml file receives any query fields that aren't found in the Data Loader WebUI output, the entire extraction for that SOQL object will fail.