function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kora bornkora born 

Save takes either an eternity or never happens

After making changes to a file, Ctrl+S sometimes is just ignored, and I have to manually select from Menu, and even after either works after the 6-7th attempt, I still get the 'not committed popup'
Sometimes it just takes forever to save and system logs us off by then and then we have to go through the whole rigmarole of relogging into a handful of sites just to code again; because NOTHING works after SF logs us off. It just stays on that screen and keeps asking us to login. Have to close EVERYTHING ! :(
I am going to try switching to another browser to see if this is browser-related
Best Answer chosen by kora born
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you try in chrome and aslo if your working with developer console then check if the problem is with console is so try to switch your workspace.

Best Regards,
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you try in chrome and aslo if your working with developer console then check if the problem is with console is so try to switch your workspace.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
kora bornkora born
Looks like someone already reset the workspace for me, as when I came this morning all my tabs went missing (I only had default ws till now), and it took a while to figure out what must have happened. Is this kind of behind-the-scenes activity normal ??
kora bornkora born
The workspace switch seems to be the secret sauce for everything in the DC - I thought all it was, was a pointer to open tabs; is it truly a different ws ?