function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gorka SanzGorka Sanz 

issue deploying standard page

Hi.

I'm new in Salesforce.

I create a sandbox and i tried to move my change (some new fields and put that foelds in account page). I create the chage set, y validate it, i implement it and all it's ok.

I review the Account object and my changes are applied. I review the account page and my change are applied. BUT i enter in the application and I don't see my changes!!! What is that I'm doing wrong?

PD - I move from one sandbox to another sandbox

Thanks in advance
Best Answer chosen by Gorka Sanz
pconpcon
Do you have record types for you accounts?  Is the page layout assigned to a specific record type or profile type?  Is this the same record type and profile type that you had in your sandbox?  When was the last time the sandbox was refreshed?

All Answers

pconpcon
Do you have record types for you accounts?  Is the page layout assigned to a specific record type or profile type?  Is this the same record type and profile type that you had in your sandbox?  When was the last time the sandbox was refreshed?
This was selected as the best answer
Gorka SanzGorka Sanz
Thank you for your answer. Finally i didn't move the assigment to the layout :(

Thanks
pconpcon
Great! If you could please choose a "best answer" so that this question can be removed from the unresolved queue and so others may easily find the answer.