function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArleneArlene 

trailhead issue : force:package2:version:create results in "An unexpected error occurred."

Am running into an error in the Trailhead module for Packaging2.  I've downloaded the DreamHouse app and created the package without error.  But when I try to create a new version of the package, I get "An unexpected error occurred.  Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code...."  It runs for about 2 minutes before it runs into this error.  I've started over from scratch.  I've remembered to put the pakcage id into the sfdx-project.json file.  I've double-checked that I'm connected to my DevHub.  I've double-checked that the force-app folder has the appropriate contents.  Any ideas where else to look?
HL DEPREATEDHL DEPREATED
I ran into the same issue! Any help would be appreciated! Also, it would be helpful to know the command line script to remove unlocked packages. Thanks!
David Brenner 17David Brenner 17
Me too! 
Itai Shmida 28Itai Shmida 28
I have same problem
ERROR:  An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 568658680-33311 (-1373703285).
kvorkvor
Same problem.  An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 509199373-89748 (-1373703285).

I have tried different DevHub and scratch orgs, all fail.
Daniel WuDaniel Wu
Same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? 
Thanks!
Akira Kinutani 1Akira Kinutani 1
This worked for me.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005b8mQAA
Negro DevNegro Dev
Hi all
I'm trying to create an unlocked packaged that has a dependency over 3 managed packages. I added them to the depencies part but I got the following error 

== Errors
(1) Ocorreu um erro inesperado. Entre em contato com o suporte do Salesforce e informe o seguinte código de erro: 860089193-2623924 (862547712)

I start with only objects and fields on my packaged, that depends on one or two packages
Up to two packages it works ok, but when I add the third package it fails . Any idea what could happen, or what to check or how to debug this?

Thanks