function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MFLOMFLO 

Can't locate 'Lightning Adoption Dashboard - Lightning' from Installed package, can anyone screenshot where this is?

This is from the Modify an Appexchange Dashboard challenge.  If anyone can help with a step by step guide that would be amazing as a number of people seem to be struggling! Thanks
Brittni HenryBrittni Henry
I encountered this same problem. The installed packet was installing on my DE (check ALL playgrounds including your DE/one with your email address). I received the following instructions on how to resolve this issue however it did NOT work for me but seemed to work for some. I just ended up completing the challenge in a different environment than the one I was selecting. Good luck!

Follow below steps to install it in trailhead playground.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Narender Singh(Nads)Narender Singh(Nads)
Hi,
To see the installed packages in your org.
Click SETUP. 
Type 'Installed Packages' in Quick Find Box.
Click 'Installed Packages'.
This will show you a list of all installed packages in your org.

Let me know if it helps.
Thanks!