function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jo-Ann West 4Jo-Ann West 4 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Sales Rep' Team Role for '500 units' could not be found or it is not set to the current user.

Hi,  I have followed all the steps in this module and I keep on getting the same error message. I have cleared my browser, started from scratch 2 times now and I am still getting the same error. I added the Role - Sales Rep under Manage Users Roles to my name. I created a new compact layout as described in other answer an still the same error. I provided as many screenshots as I could. Can someone please assist so I can complete this module.   Thank You !!
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by Jo-Ann West 4
KiranMKiranM
Thankyou ! Do close this question as resolved.

All Answers

KiranMKiranM
Hey Jo Ann

Did you add the 'Opportunity Team' related list to all the page layouts while you were enabling it?User-added image
KiranMKiranM
Also i think this step is not necessary. ---> 'I added the Role - Sales Rep under Manage Users Roles to my name.'
Hi Kiranmayee,

Thank You for your help. I did check the layout and the Opportunity Team is on the page layoutUser-added image
KiranMKiranM
I’m not sure if this is the reason but can you try and change the Opportunity name to ‘500 units’ (Use small u instead of capital U) and see if that works?
I was trying again from the very start so your timing was grea!!  It did not work. Still getting the same error messageUser-added image
Could it be that we are using the Professional Edition of SF?
KiranMKiranM
According to this article Opp Team is available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions
Refer to this link https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?err=1&id=salesteam_def.htm&type=5 (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?err=1&id=salesteam_def.htm&type=5)
So I guess that is the reason.  There is no way that I can finish this module and get this badge.  Thank You for your help.
KiranMKiranM
Thankyou ! Do close this question as resolved.
This was selected as the best answer
I was able to find the answer to this question. I needed to do this in the development org in trailhead in order for this to work.