function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
badibadi 

Lightning component not displaying in IE11 Lightning Out

Hi,

We are in the process of migrating to Lightning and are building components in Lightning but since we are not yet completly ready to migrate, we are using Lightning out feature and visualforce to embed a Lightning component within a visualforce page and display in Classic. 
It works in Chrome and Firefox but is not displaying in IE11. 

- we have checked the box to extend the IE support for Lightning 
- Whitelisted both *.force.com and *.salesforce.com

When I check the dev logs in IE I see some java errors. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you for all your help.
Best Answer chosen by badi
badibadi
Our issue was resolved. Positing this for people who may have similar issues.
So our securtiy team had simulated our browser to work as IE10 (some or all features) to make some legay internal web application work. So when that was turned off, Lightning Out started working again

All Answers

MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian
Hi,
Put Console logs and check.
--
Magulan Duraipandian
www.infallibletechie.com
badibadi
Hi Magulan,

Do you mean IE console logs (from Inspect element)?, I have tried that, thats where I see the following java errors.

Warning:
HTML1524: Invalid HTML5 DOCTYPE. Consider using the interoperable form "". - File: home.jsp, Line: 2, Column: 1
DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337 - File: home.jsp

Errors:
SCRIPT1002: Syntax error - File: aura_prod_compat.js, Line: 1, Column: 78762
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'initAsync' - File: lightning.out.delegate.js, Line: 159, Column: 35

badibadi
Our issue was resolved. Positing this for people who may have similar issues.
So our securtiy team had simulated our browser to work as IE10 (some or all features) to make some legay internal web application work. So when that was turned off, Lightning Out started working again
This was selected as the best answer