+ Start a Discussion
Holly Stephens 10Holly Stephens 10 

Display a list of records in a flow

I am trying to display a list of records that contain a keyword in my flow (variable assigned in the previous screen). I know that I need to use a Sobject Collection but I am unsure how to display those results. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Holly Stephens 10
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi All,

You can create a dynamic record choice and query the object and use the fetched records in a picklist, mutli select list or as a check list.

RD

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stephens,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below link from the forums community with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Holly Stephens 10Holly Stephens 10
Thanks Nagendra, I did see this, but I will also need to be able to select the record associated with this list. Sorry, I did forget to mention that. Would I show the sobject collection in a dynamic picklist? Holly Stephens Systems Analyst | Thumbtack | Salt Lake City We’re hiring Fast Company named us one of the most innovative companies, and Fortune named us one of the best places to work. Join us thumbtack.com/careers.
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi All,

You can create a dynamic record choice and query the object and use the fetched records in a picklist, mutli select list or as a check list.

RD
This was selected as the best answer
Mike Bucci 6Mike Bucci 6
RD@SF, can you please provide more details on how to do what you have suggested?
cez fijcez fij
Maybe try this package: https://unofficialsf.com/datatable-lightning-web-component-for-flow-screens-2/
It allows to insert such tables of records into screenflows