function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AndrewNerneyAndrewNerney 

Did you enter the correct description for the territory?

I'm stuck on a simple Trailhead module Get Started with Enterprise Territory Management.

The Challenge is fairly straightforward.
  • Turn on the Enterprise Territory Management feature and accept the default access level: View and edit accounts assigned to the territory
  • Create a territory type called Managed Accounts with a priority of 100 and this description: Actively managed accounts
  • Create a territory model called Current Calendar Year with this description: Territory model for the current calendar year
  • In the Current Calendar Year territory model, create a territory called US East Coast with territory type Managed Accounts and this description: Managed accounts on US East Coast

The feedback is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Did you enter the correct description for the territory?

As best I can tell I have the setup correct. Any ideas?

User-added image

User-added image

Best Answer chosen by AndrewNerney
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

As seen from the above screenshot I guess you have entered the wrong description.
Trailhead suggests entering the description as 'Managed accounts on US East Coast' as shown in the below screenshot.
User-added image
I can see that you have entered  'Managed accounts on the US East Coast'.

May I suggest you please removed 'the' from the description which should probably do the trick for you.

Hope this helps you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are facing a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

As seen from the above screenshot I guess you have entered the wrong description.
Trailhead suggests entering the description as 'Managed accounts on US East Coast' as shown in the below screenshot.
User-added image
I can see that you have entered  'Managed accounts on the US East Coast'.

May I suggest you please removed 'the' from the description which should probably do the trick for you.

Hope this helps you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are facing a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
AndrewNerneyAndrewNerney
HAHAHAHA. Oh geez!

I figured that it was something simple, but not that it was such a subtle oversight.

Thanks Nagendra. Oftentimes it takes a different set of eyes to see a discrepancy such as this one.
Michelle Emanuel 96Michelle Emanuel 96
I cannot pass the first Territory Management Trailhead I get the following:
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 29226
We can't find a territory model with the description 'Territory model for the current calendar year'.

Note that I do have a model with that description and I have tried switching them and I get the same error.
​​​​​​​

User-added image

User-added image
Deepak KalaDeepak Kala
Hi,
Even i was facing the same problem.
Here is what i did. I just deleted my label for Territory model and then copy and pasted it from trailhead again. It worked. I know it is strange but this is how i was able to sort the error out.
Cheers Deepak