function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Graham Hart 9Graham Hart 9 

Are the trailhead courses free to all enterprise users ?

HI, 

Sorry for such a basic question but I just wanted to confirm that as an enterrise edition company our users are entitled to use the trailhead courses without any extra cost ? 

Cheers

Graham
Best Answer chosen by Graham Hart 9
Waqar Hussain SFWaqar Hussain SF
Trailhead does not need enterprise license.

All Trailhead content is available for free. You can view all learning content without even logging in, but if you want to track your progress, complete challenges, and earn points and badges, you will need to login to Trailhead. [developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup Signup here] for a free Developer Edition if you don’t already have one.

All Answers

Trailhead does not need enterprise license.

All Trailhead content is available for free. You can view all learning content without even logging in, but if you want to track your progress, complete challenges, and earn points and badges, you will need to login to Trailhead. [developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup Signup here] for a free Developer Edition if you don’t already have one.
This was selected as the best answer
Graham Hart 9Graham Hart 9
Great, thanks very much. I just wanted to make sure I didn't see a surprise invoice appearing from somewhere ! :) 

Great. Please select the answer as Best Answer, so it is removed from the unsolved question's queue.
Radha Sharma 23Radha Sharma 23
Is that Trial for 30 days?

waqar hussain 1waqar hussain 1
No @Radha, it is not a 30-day trial. The developer edition is free.
Millar DakkimMillar Dakkim
If you want to know more about tensorflow, I will suggest you go to the https://www.tfcertification.com website. There they are providing tests and DIY projects that will be helpful to the user to learn the basics and you will get good knowledge on tensorflow.