function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emily SteinhausEmily Steinhaus 

How do I download an app to my trailhead?

In my trailhead module "assess the quality of data" challenge, it tells me to download the "data quality analysis dashboards app", when proceeding to the link to do this, a message comes up saying that only admin has permission or that I am able to download it in a free trial. How do I download this and other applications into my trailhead profile?
Muhammad AmerMuhammad Amer
Emily SteinhausEmily Steinhaus
Hi Saeed, That is the link that I was going off of and It is still not working. What should I do in order to download this app into my trailhead? Emily
Muhammad AmerMuhammad Amer
OK sorry I actually re-read your message. 

This should help:

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/trailhead_playground_management/units/install-apps-and-packages-in-your-trailhead-playground

This is the one that actually helped me install AppExchange App into my Playground.

Regards
Saeed
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,
Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as Solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

dheeraj poondladheeraj poondla
Hi,
Please be sure that you are the system admin of the particular org where you want to install app. 
Only system admins have the permission to install app from app exchange.
If you are having any doubt still please reply me.
Thank you.