function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William AspelinWilliam Aspelin 

Salesforce Apex Developer Needed for Process Automation (Healthcare)

Looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer that can create logic to parse complex XML messages. This candidate needs experience with APEX and have familiarity with REST and SOAP API. US healthcare experience is a plus. You will be working directly with myself and our in-house Sr. Salesforce Developer. This is one of the final phases of our project and we are looking to move quickly. Please provide a link to your LinkedIn account, as well as your contact information below. 
Samruddhi Zala 1Samruddhi Zala 1
Hello William,

I have 10 years of development experience in Java and Apex salesforce. I am certified Admin, Platform Developer, App builder and Service cloud consultant. 

Currently I am looking for freelancing work and would be happy to work with you on the Webservices and Integration.

I can provide my linkedIn link but would like to do so in an email.

Thanks and Regards,
Samruddhi
samrsamr
William, We have done several Salesforce Integrations  with external applications using SOAP & REST API for various bi directional sync solutions. Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.
samr@expsoltech.com
RegMacRegMac
Hi William,

Are you still looking for help on this search?  Let me know and I'd be happy to help out.  My team specializes in Salesforce and web development.  We have a lot of experience with Pharma/Healthcare projects/systems.  I'm located in the Bay Area if you have time to talk.  Thank you.

Reagan