function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PKayPKay 

Error in Process Builder-Approval Process Integration for 'Approve Opportunity Discount' Approval Flow

Hi All,

I am doing this topic from trailhead - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/business_process_automation/units/approvals. Up to the flow it's fine, but it gives me an error message when I triggered the approval process from process (designed in Process builder as per the trail). 
When I was triggering the 'Approve Opportunity Discount' approval process from process builder, it was giving me this error - "Error Occured: missing required field: [nextApproverIds]". 

In the trail the approvers were set for manual selection within the approval process. I changed this to auto-select and entered the approvers. It started working after that.
This error doesn't come if I trigger the approval process from the 'Submit for Approval' button when updating the opportunity record. This is without triggering approval process from the process builder. 

I have identified the problem (only difference was mapping approvers manually vs. automatic), but not sure why it's not working. In certain scenarios, selecting manually might be a more preferred option.

Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!
Shilpa Tailor 7Shilpa Tailor 7

Hii All,

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GDXOBKCB
©