function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jon MedeirosJon Medeiros 

Unable to get a completed challenge

In the Admin Beginning training > Data Modeling module > Understand Custom & Standard Objects, I'm unable to complete challenge even though I've created the objects and can see the results. Getting the error message "Could not find a customer object 'Offer__c'."
Ganesh PadoleGanesh Padole
Dear Jon,

Kindly go to setup-> Quick search box-> type, objects-> Click on Offer object-> check API Name there

It may be offers__c but required is Offer__c.

Thank you.
Jon MedeirosJon Medeiros
Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for the response. I just checked my Trailhead Playground and the API Name is in fact Offer__c. I've also re-started the module, and re-launched the Trailhead Playground, to try the challenge again. However I continue to get that error message. Do I need to remove all of my Trailhead Playgrounds that have ever been created to re-start the process from scratch?

Jon
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have copy pasted the name and record name from the challenge while creating the offer custom object also check if you are connected to the right org from "Launch" where you have done your work.

If this does not work please post the screenshot of the custom object offer and its fields created so that i can help you further.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Vince,

Please read the challenge requirement carefully.
Follow these step to successfully pass the challenge:

Step 1: Create the Property object as described.

Step 2: Create the Offer object as described.

Step 3: Now add the Master-Detail field to the Offer object related to property and name as it is.
Click on save, save and next finish.

Step 4: Similarly, add a field on Offer with field type as LOOKUP RELATIONSHIP and under related to select< Contact > object as keeping the name as it is.
Click on save, save and next finish.

Hope it helps.
Please let me know if you find any issue again, and mark it best if helpful.

Thank you,
Ajay Dubedi