function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adriana VoyceAdriana Voyce 

Missing flow

I am receiving the following error: We can't save this record because the “Quote Line Updates” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.  Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 9681222-24286 (937709402): []

I have checked EVERYWHERE for this flow. It is not, in the list of processes under process builder. There a no visual workflows either. I have looked in the developer work bench and while all of my other processes show up there this one does not. How/Where could this be hinding???? 

Flow Details
Flow Name: Quote_Line_Updates
Type: Record Change Process
Version: 1

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
I think it's coming from one of the installed packages in your org ..

1 . Go to the installed packages --> Installed Package Detail -->View Components to see the flow is present or not 
2 . use SOQL with tooling API to find

Select Id,MasterLabel,VersionNumber from Flow

I checked the package components as well and its not there. I forgot to mention that the actions it describes are the actions of an exiting flow, but I have tried to deactivate and delete said flow (process flow process builder) and I still get the error. I even deleted it from the workbench. That is the only process I have for this object.

I am not sure how to do #2 - I am in the workbench, I selected queries the SOQL - not sure which object to select from there to finish it, or how could I do it from the dev console? (sorry just learning)

DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A1
Find all SBQQ__QuoteLine__c records where:
Product_Revenue_Type__c Equals Subscription
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (a0g1L00000M551pQAB)
Update the records’ field values.
Revenue_Type__c = Subscription
Result
All records that meet the filter criteria are ready to be updated when the next Screen or Wait element is executed or when the interview finishes.
RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A2
Find all SBQQ__QuoteLine__c records where:
Product_Revenue_Type__c Equals Non-recurring
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (a0g1L00000M551pQAB)
Update the records’ field values.
Revenue_Type__c = Non-recurring
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Run this SOQL in dev console and see any flows with the name

Select Id,MasterLabel,VersionNumber from Flow

i get this error MasterLabel,VersionNumber from Flow
                               ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:42
sObject type 'Flow' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
select tooling api checkbox ...FLOW Object is supported in tolling api 
Yes sorry for got to check the box. A list of all the flows displayed, but none are the Quote Line Updates causing the issue
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
I am really sorry .. nothing is flashing in my brain other than those .. i would say raise a ticket with salesforce .. they might be able to help you 
Thank you for trying! 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
the last try .. is there any tooling API code you are using in apex ??

Go to developer console --> Edit -- > Serarch in files --> " Quote_Line_Updates" try any code is there with the name 
Nothing... I did a search for just quote as well and a few things pop up, but not what we are looking for