function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Angelo SFAngelo SF 

The app can't be installed

One of our clients tries to install our app (highlighted in yellow) but wasn't able to. We don't have any published app. But the client kept getting this error "The app can't be installed" when clicking "install".

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I tried it myself. But I have a very different install screen. What is the difference?

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Angelo,

Summary:
There is an issue at this time where you may encounter an Internal Server error ending with -186353973 when uploading a new version of a package. Or, you may encounter an error like "The Connected App Payment_Center_API has been disabled by the vendor and is no longer available" when attempting to install.

Repro:
Attempt to upload a new version of a managed package that has a connected app. Error ending in -186353973 will be displayed in the UI. 

Or, attempt to install a newly uploaded version of a managed package that contains a connected app. The error "The Connected App Payment_Center_API have been disabled by the vendor and is no longer available" will be displayed during installation.

Workaround:
This error is a transient error that can be resolved by waiting a few minutes then uploading the package version again.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra