function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rashed Yaqubi 10Rashed Yaqubi 10 

Unable to make Visualforce page available in components of Lightning App Builder

Hi there.  I am trying to use a simple Visualforce page as a lightning component, but unable to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.  I have added lightningStylesheets="true" to the <apex:page> tag and ticked off the box  "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app". What am I doing wrong here? The VF page is a simple marquee that we intend to use as a news ticker across the top of the home page. Please help.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Are you sure this "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app." checked? 

whenever you edit the page "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" will be unchecked automatically ...please cross check again ... 

Yes I just checked again.  I also created another test page (and ticked off the box) to see if that one shows in components, but same issue. Thanks.
Anybody else have any ideas? - I really need this!

Alethea DixonAlethea Dixon
Have you found an answer to this? I'm experiencing the same thing.
Nick ZozayaNick Zozaya
Ditto having same issue as of now, was able to do this ~ a month ago and now unable to find vf pages on lightning app builder.
Nick ZozayaNick Zozaya
fyi to all who've tried the above, I was unable to add vf pages to lightning app untii I enabled (deployed) MyDomain. Only after I did so was I able to use custom VF pages on lightning apps. 
Sanjay Bhati 95Sanjay Bhati 95
Hi Rashed Yaqubi 10,

Follow below steps to add vf page on Lightning Builder:
1. Create a vf page and check below check box. 
User-added image

2. Convert your org into lightning and redirect on the page that you want your page and click on gear icon(Setting) > Edit page. Drag the visualforce component on page and select your vf page.Activate and save your page.
User-added image

Thanks
Sanjay Bhati
Nick ZozayaNick Zozaya
Try enabling custom domain. Your vf page won't show in builder unless custom domain is enabled.
Jeff AlthausJeff Althaus
Mine started showing up in the Lightning Community VF component when I added "<apex:slds />" to the vf page.  I put it right above <apex:form>.   It's very frustrating that the "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" resets every time you save the VF page it resets.  
Michael Langhoff 17Michael Langhoff 17
I just encountered this error in one of my dev orgs and I ran across this bug report (https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000IYo9QAG). The report says a patch was implemented Summer '16, but I may end up creating a ticket for this. None of the above solutions worked for me.
Joseph Nagy 17Joseph Nagy 17
Michael did you have any luck?