function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Briana TuckerBriana Tucker 

Data Import using the Data Import Wizard Module

Hi. 

I keep getting the following error when I try to map the unmapped fields:

The matching field you chose (Name) is not mapped and is required for an Update and Insert operation.You need to map the required field Contact: Last Name.

I am pretty confident that I am doing this module correctly (I looked up a tutorial on youtube as well) so i am not sure why I keep getting the same message. Thanks for your help. 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

After selecting a field to map to, you need to click the button "Map" at the bottom of the list. In some cases this button may not be visible because of the zoom in your browser. For me this was the case as I had Chrome zoomed to 150%. Because of this I could never see or click this "Map" button - I just saw (and clicked) the "Next" button (which is the wrong one here) and kept getting the message listed in this thread, even in Salesforce Classic.
The solution in this case is to drag your browser with mouse at the bottom zoom out until you can see and use the map button. Select the field to map to and click Map, then repeat for all the fields that are still unmapped. Once they are all mapped, you click on next.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful, it will make it available
for others as a proper solution.

Best Regards,
​Sandhya