function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kumar Saurav 44Kumar Saurav 44 

Not able to deploy my code from one sandbox to another

Everytime, I am trying to deploy my apex class, test class, custom field and the vf page component from one sandbox to another, I am getting these errors. It seems that some method or class is getting hit when I am trying to deploy. However, I don't find any error related to class, so I am not able to find the error in the apex class. Below is the message which I am getting:

System.LimitException: dlrs:Too many SOQL queries: 101 
Stack Trace: Class.dlrs.LREngine.QueryExecutor.query: line 650, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.WithSharingQueryExecutor.query: line 659, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 229, column 1 Class.dlrs.LREngine.rollUp: line 108, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.updateMasterRollupsTrigger: line 972, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.handleRollups: line 829, column 1 Class.dlrs.RollupService.triggerHandler: line 302, column 1 Trigger.dlrs_alu_ApplicationTrigger: line 7, column 1

Kumar Saurav 44Kumar Saurav 44
Also, most of the classes in the above errors are Managed Package, i.e. their codes are hidden. Couldn't find where the recursion is hitting my apex class.