function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Diwakar GDiwakar G 

Profile change

Hi,

I am trying to create new user for my developer org. But, in the profile only following options are visible as shown in Figure. If I select any one for creating a new user and tried to log in with new credientials. The default salesforce apps i.e. sales, marketing, service are not visible and also I cannot access developer console and visualforce pages which I created by login with different user. Please help me what changes should I made. 

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Diwakar G
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Yes, you need salesforce liecnse to access those, try deaactivating other user and once the license gets free use that for new user. Also try to use salesforce platform license, you could access few items using that, here is the detail:

Salesforce licenses are designed for users who require full access to standard CRM and Force.com AppExchange apps. CRM apps are anything that requires access to Standard Objects like...
Leads
Opportunities
Forecasts
Cases
Solutions

Salesforce Platform licenses are designed for users who only need access to custom apps, and NOT the standard CRM functionality. Salesforce Platform users DO have access to the "core" Salesforce Standard Objects and functionality, like...
Accounts
Contacts
Reports
Dashboards
Documents
Custom Tabs

Mark solved if it does help you.

All Answers

Steven NsubugaSteven Nsubuga
You have run out of Salesforce user licenses in your developer org. Deactivate some users that have the Salesforce Profile, you will then be able to see the usual options. A developer org usually has a maximum of 2 Salesforce user licenses.
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Yes, you need salesforce liecnse to access those, try deaactivating other user and once the license gets free use that for new user. Also try to use salesforce platform license, you could access few items using that, here is the detail:

Salesforce licenses are designed for users who require full access to standard CRM and Force.com AppExchange apps. CRM apps are anything that requires access to Standard Objects like...
Leads
Opportunities
Forecasts
Cases
Solutions

Salesforce Platform licenses are designed for users who only need access to custom apps, and NOT the standard CRM functionality. Salesforce Platform users DO have access to the "core" Salesforce Standard Objects and functionality, like...
Accounts
Contacts
Reports
Dashboards
Documents
Custom Tabs

Mark solved if it does help you.
This was selected as the best answer
Diwakar GDiwakar G
Hi,
Thanks for reply. Is Developer console option is visible for a user if the profile is system adminstrator only.