function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vadivel MuruganVadivel Murugan 

Internal Server Error When visualforce page render as PDF Only Lightning View not for Classic

I have just added render as pdf in visualforce page it's showing internal server error occurrend. This is problem is caused only lightning view. In classic view it's working perfect. I don't know why this is happening only in lightning view. Please let me know what the exact solution i need to resolve this issues.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 646268433-79671 (-1467699107)
Bhargavi TunuguntlaBhargavi Tunuguntla
I dont exactly know what would be the issue.

But In the vf page we generally have a checkbox "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app".I think this should be enabled/checked to view the page in lightning.

Let us know if this was useful.

Thanks.