function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derick LegerDerick Leger 

Getting a Percent from two reports

I am trying to make a report that will give me a percent of total failures per account. I create a case report with total asets on an account which gives me a total. I can also create a case report that shows me the total failures on a given account. So I have 2 case reports that give me two numbers, but I don't know who to take those two results and get a percent from it to put on a dashboard.

I read the following link and it didn't help much.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reports_custom.htm&type=0

Any help would be great! :)
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Refer below salesforce help article.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000193514&type=1

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Derick LegerDerick Leger
Thanks for your response. The article you posted helped a little, but I am still not able to create the report I want. I have attached two screen shots. The first is the report I have created. the second is what I get when I run the report, I have added what I am trying to do. So i have a joined report with two totals. I am trying to get a percentage from those two totals. Idealy into a dashboard. Would you be able to give me some specific advice please?

User-added image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User-added image

Thank you,
Derick LegerDerick Leger
Good news, I have been able to create a formula to get my desired result. But now I am having trouble putting that result into a dashboard.
User-added image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User-added image
How do I get that value into a dashboard?
Thanks,
Derick LegerDerick Leger
Here is the formula I used by the way.

User-added image