function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob_zBob_z 

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) BMXB.BMX_OpptyHandler

I am recevieing the following error below that just stated happening today July 12. I'm not sure what would cause this error all of a sudden. If anyone can help me where to look for the issue i would appreciate it. It apprears to be coming from an install pacakge that is not active anymore called. Big Machine  for qouting.

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Apex trigger BMXB.BMX_OpptyHandler caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: BMXB.BMX_OpptyHandler: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: sObject type 'QConfig__Model__c' is not supported.: Class.QConfig.configOpptyTriggerHandler.copySyncedQuoteIdToModels: line 38, column 1". 
Best Answer chosen by Bob_z
Bob_zBob_z
This error was caused by a salesforce version release which was rolled back to fixe errors.

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Its looks like coming from the BMXB Package trigger ...  Can you see is there any fields are refering from the BMXB  package in your oppty trigger ..

Bob_zBob_z
This error was caused by a salesforce version release which was rolled back to fixe errors.
This was selected as the best answer
cruttley2cruttley2
Bob_z. Did you ever resolve this error? I am getting this error today.
Bob_zBob_z
Hi I just ended up deleting the install package
cruttley2cruttley2
Thanks Bob_z. THats what I am thinking of doing also. Looks like I had a bunch of the BMX objects set to Development instead of Deployed and this broke things. There are 4 BMX installed packages in all. Do you remember if you had to uninstall all 4 and did it go smoothly?