function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LinThawLinThaw 

Trailhead challenge error on Configure Einstein Lead Scoring

Hi there,

I got the following error on this badge
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/configure-einstein-lead-scoring

We can't find 'Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set' assigned to 'Pepper Belle' and 'User Admin'

I have already assign user Pepper Belle and me to permission set.
Any idea to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LinThaw
LinThawLinThaw
why need to swap Last Name and First Name!!
@trailhead, please edit this kind of badges!
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Is this working for you.If you still have the issue make sure that you are connecting the same org from "Launch" where you have done your work using "Login with Developer Edition".

Best Regards,
Sandhya
LinThawLinThaw
Hi Sandhya,

Launch correct org but didn't solve.
So I try on other org, there is no [Einstein Lead Scoring],
just creating user Pepper Belle and permission set and assign.
then it passed!

for next section [Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep], 
I try back on Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring,
but I got query error on that.
so I swap First Name and Last Name of user Pepper Belle.
then it passed!

maybe trailhead check process is using First and Last Name by incorrectly.

Regards,
LinThaw

MEETA VIJMEETA VIJ
I am getting the same error on this challenge, i have tried multiple developer edition playgrounds.
Can someone assist
MEETA VIJMEETA VIJ
Error :We can't find a process named 'Assign Leads by Einstein Score' on the Score Intelligence object.
LinThawLinThaw
Hi MEETA,

Which challenge step from this badge did you stuck?

Please sign up dev playground as following instructions.
User-added image

Regards,
LinThaw
Kristi WorshamKristi Worsham
@LinThaw
I have gone through the steps in the instructions (the image you have above) and continue to get the following error message when Verify the Step: Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Sign up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring using the link in the instructions.
Even though I have indeed followed all of the steps and have even launched the new playground.
LinThawLinThaw
Hi Kristi,

As my experience, 
sometime it was going to selected different playground or dev.
please refresh challenge page and make sure it selected playground correctly.

User-added image

Regards
LinThaw
Leszek WegielLeszek Wegiel
Hello, I am also getting stuck on getting message that "Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80" I am confident that have set all by the book and recreated the process few times, just ot make sure  - every time same message pops up.. - DE is corect  - anybody can help?
shengyu chenshengyu chen
I have a related issue. In the process builder, I didn't see the "Einstein Score" field. I only saw the "lead score" field. Anyone else have the same issue?
Cheryl Woolsey 5Cheryl Woolsey 5
@Trailhead I am getting the same error on this module...have tried it at least 5 times with different naming conventions than in the instructions and still get errors.

User-added image
User-added image
Puneet KhoslaPuneet Khosla
The name for Greater than criteria and the immediate action seems incorrect.
It should be called "Greater than or equal to 80" in criteria and action should be "Assign high-scoring leads".
However I see different name (though you have mentioned you have used different names to try, but still can you please change the names and then see).
jerome devemyjerome devemy
Hello,   I am having some trouble too with this module; i passed the first unit "Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring"
but in the second unit, it is impossible to find the menu "Assisted setup".   Is is correct to use the Sales apps before going to the setup and perform the required actions ?  or should another  apps be used ?     Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
jérôme
Tarik Kadic 8Tarik Kadic 8
Hello. Tried everything but  it is impossible to find the menu "Assisted setup"
anyone?
thaank you
Marcelo Caracciolo 15Marcelo Caracciolo 15
dear All, I am trying to  Assign Leads by Einstein Score, initially, I got stuck on Find a field..., select Lead ID > Status, and click Choose.
Leave Operator as Equals, Type as Picklist, and now I cannot find the select New - Not Contacted as the value on the list. Any help, please.
Sai Koushik PSai Koushik P
Just Switch to Salesforce Classic and do this process it will work. there was no error show.you will find all the options there.User-added image
David Bruce 29David Bruce 29
Thanks you, @Sai Koushik P
I couldn't find the "Assisted Setup" in Lightning. Switching to Classic solved THAT problem.

Now to resolve this....
  • Step not yet complete in dsbruce@attain.com.do.els
  • Found “Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set” permission set assigned to Pepper, Belle and User, Admin
This Trail is very problematic. I wish they'd QA it for missing steps.
Taylor Sharma 8Taylor Sharma 8
Also having same problems with this mod..trailhead isn't recognizing my Developer Org.  It's connected to my personal email, active and shows as Developer Org
User-added image
David Bruce 29David Bruce 29
This may help some people with their problems. It solved some of mine. Apparently you can’t have your username end with a number or have more than one dot. For example myname@domain.com works but myname@domain.com.devorg does not work in some cases. Similarly myname@domain.com2 does not work, either. David Bruce Consultant | Salesforce Services Group dsbruce@attain.com | cell 415.640.5041
Sai Koushik PSai Koushik P
@Taylor Sharma 8 I hope you dont have Permission Sets in your org to use Einstein Lead Scoring so once you check weather you have "Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set" if there Assisted Setup to any user if not there first compleat
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/sign-up-playground-einstein-lead-scoring?trail_id=learn-admin-essentials
i hope this helps you.
Adrian GalangAdrian Galang
After half a day of renaming criteria/actions and creating multiple playgrounds I finally got this to pass.

1. added EU26 to remote site settings (https://eu26.salesforce.com)
2. added NA132 to remote site settings (https://na132.salesforce.com)
3. changed order of greater than criteria to put score condition first, and status condition second
4. changed order of less than criteria to put score condition first, and status condition second

I can't say it will/would work in changing the order or omitting any steps, but I did it with these steps in this exact order. 

Hopefully this helps.
Cameron Farrier-Mcgoldrick 2Cameron Farrier-Mcgoldrick 2
If anyone is still having this issue. Make sure you're assigning users to the "Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set" NOT the "Sales Cloud Einstein" permission set. Took me a while to notice this! 

User-added image
Sanjeev Gopalan 7Sanjeev Gopalan 7
When doing the same trailhead (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/test-new-leads-with-einstein), I am getting an errror saying "We can't find the lead 'John Cliffberg' with the correct information. Check the instructions and try again."
Process builder looks all correct. Any idea what could be the issue?
Sanjeev Gopalan 7Sanjeev Gopalan 7
I had to do the next unit (Test New Leads with Einstein) in order to complete the above challenge.
Heather LuekenHeather Lueken
My issue is my drop down stops at "P", it does not go down to scoring intelligence.  Any thoughts?