function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 805SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 805 

Looking for a knowledgeable Salesforce developer for consulting/project work.

We are looking for a part time Salesforce developer to participate in several adhoc projects. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:

Superior written and verbal communciation skills
    Through knowledge of the salesforce platform
    Experience writing Visualforce pages and developing Apex code
    Familiar with process builder and visual flows
    Well versed in the transition from classic experience to lightning
    U.S. citizen
samrsamr
Hi, If you have an option to consider remote work, we can help you for this SF development Projects. Interestd to leran , please drop an email. 
samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.com
Toronto, Canada 
Hello, We aren’t looking for a consulting company, but individual contractors. If you fit this profile, please fill out the assessment and application here . For the source in the application, just put my name (Denise). Greg Wagner will get back to you in regards to this, as I will also forward him the below. Greg Wagner, who is the owner of the company likes for potential contractors to fill out the assessment especially. Just gives him an idea of what your personality is like. Let me know if you have any questions. Denise
Hello, We aren’t looking for a consulting company, but an individual developer. If you fit this profile, please fill out the assessment and application here . For the source in the application, just put my name (Denise). Greg Wagner will get back to you in regards to this, as I will also forward him the below. Greg Wagner, who is the owner of the company likes for potential contractors to fill out the assessment especially. Just gives him an idea of what your personality is like. Let me know if you have any questions. Denise
John KMSJohn KMS
Hi Denise,  Interested to know more about the opportunity...John   talkkms@gmail.com, Send us the form to my id..