function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Developer User 44Developer User 44 

Create relationship between case and product order

Hello,

My need is to allow users to open cases related to products that are realted to the customer via orders.
So I created 3 lookup fields:
1. Contact 
2. Orders
3. Order product 

The first two lookups work great. First my user select the contact and then he sees all orders realted to the specific contact. But from some reason i'm unable to see thr order products that related to the specific order I just see a blank list.

Any help why I am unable to see the order products ?
Shubham NandwanaShubham Nandwana
Hi,
1. The issue may have arisen due to no availability of Pricebooks. 
Was there any Pricebook available when dialogue box saying 'Choose Price Book' was displayed.

2. Another reason: If you know your Pricebook contains Products, but no Products show up when you click on the 'Add Product' button from the Related List, the currency setting of your Pricebook may not match the currency setting of your Opportunity.  If these two currency settings don't match, then the Products list will not populate after clicking the button. Learn how to resolve the issue below. 
Resolution
Check your currencies
To correct this issue, check the currency on the Opportunity record. Also, ensure there are entries in the Pricebook with list prices in the same currency.
Note: To check the Opportunity Currency setting, you'll have to go to the Opportunity "edit" page, as this field is not displayed on the record detail pages.

Hope it helps.

Shubham Nandwana.
AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/services/salesforce/
Salesforce Development & Operations Experts

Developer User 44Developer User 44
sorry but they have some problems to understand your solution. I really don't see how it related to price book maybe my question wasn't clear enough.

I believe if you will follow the presentation on this link (https://alextry-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/alex_ay-crm_com/EXD39qKxC6JMqegb17R1BLwBq_oN5QlKVk2z9h0_wZx6_g?e=JDL5Kj)you can understand more of my problem.