function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
madhuri ganapatirajumadhuri ganapatiraju 

Unable to connect to salesforceorg , as i have removed my account from salesforce authenticator but i havent disconnect it from my user record.Can some one suggest me on this. Everytime i login

Everytime i login "We can't find your Salesforce account in the Salesforce Authenticator app. If you have removed your account from the app on your mobile device, you can reconnect it in your personal settings." it is showing this error.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
If you’re disconnecting an account to switch to a new device, follow the steps to back up your connected accounts before proceeding.
Begin in a web browser, in your Salesforce account. From your personal settings, enter Advanced User Details in the Quick Find box, then select Advanced User Details. No results? Enter Personal Information in the Quick Find box, then select Personal Information.
Find App Registration: Salesforce Authenticator, and click Disconnect.
Open the Salesforce Authenticator app on your mobile device.
In the app list of connected accounts, find the account you want to remove.
Swipe left on the account username.
Tap Remove or Delete, whichever appears.
A confirmation dialog appears.
To confirm the removal of the account, tap Remove.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=salesforce_authenticator_remove_account.htm&type=5
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If it is developer edition I would suggest you reach trailhead support from below link otherwise if paid edition reach salesforce support team.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful, it will make it available
for others as a proper solution.

Best Regards,
​Sandhya

Sandhya, i tried reaching out them, but no use.

Raj, Iam unable to login to the account atall, so how can change my user settings in salesforce.

Sangeeta Mishra 10Sangeeta Mishra 10
Hello Team
Unable to  access salesforce developer editions as I have removed the account from salesforce authenticator app and I havn't disconnected  from user account.Now I wont be able to access salesforce account.Pleae suggest.Its very important to unlock my user account.
Rahul KoshtiRahul Koshti
If you have used salesforce org for trailhead challenges then you must have connected that org in trailhead. So you can directly go to trailhead->Hands-on-Orgs and launch your org. Then the first thing you do is disable "App Registration: Salesforce Authenticator". I hope this helps few people. :)