function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sashamsasham 

How to assign List view for particular users only

I have to create a list view for user object with some custom fields.which will be assgind for some users based on one Role called TeamMember(Edit and read for only custom filed in the list view) In user object we have role called TeamMember.. Can i create with record type or creating a group for the team mebers and assing to the view and giving access those custome fileds in field accsebility 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Create a public groupd with the user 
and assign the list view to that group .. 

User-added image
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi sasham,

You can't make list views available to the individual user. You will need a group and assign that user to that particular group as mentioned by Raj V. They would need to do that or you logged in as them. This is obviously not as ideal as you now have two list views to maintain if you make changes.

Thank you
Ajay Dubedi
sashamsasham
Thank you for the reply.  i created a view and assign one group(some users in that group) in User object .but that list view is visible for everyone. How that is possible 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Use with "Manage Public List Views" can able to see all the list views 
sashamsasham
Sorry .The view is visible to that group. but i have created the permission set for custom fieldls in user object( edit permission) and assigned to the users in the group. the particular user in the group is not able to edit those custom fields. in the view. pls advise