function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anu YadavAnu Yadav 

Possible duplicate records found. you don't have access to any of the duplicates.

When I create a new record from the object tab (clicking the "New" button), any Duplicate Management warnings are displayed on the screen, together with a link to view the duplicate records.
"
 The record you are about to create looks like a duplicate.Open an existing record instead? View Duplicates."
But, if we create a new record from a Quick Action, the Duplicate Management warning is abbreviated and there is no option to see the duplicate records.

"Possible duplicate records found. you don't have access to any of the duplicates."

Though i am a system admin and the existing records were created by me. still I am getting above error message for quick Action.

Can anybody help me to find the reason behind it.

Thanks,
Anu Yadav

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
In Salesforce Classic, when users create accounts using a quick action, they can’t view or save duplicate records, even if you’ve set Action on Create to Allow

Refer this link 

https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/214/latest/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_data_quality_duplicate_prevention.pdf
Anu YadavAnu Yadav
same behaviour is for Lightning also. I am facing this issue in Lightning.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Same with Lightning also ... when users create accounts using a quick action, they can’t view or save duplicate records, even if you’ve set Action on Create to Allow