function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katja FeldtmannKatja Feldtmann 

Work with Opportunities in the Kanban View: Couldn’t find Opportunity 'United Oil Plant Standby Generators' in 'Needs Analysis' stage. Please double check the instructions.

Hi all,

I have done everything as requested but I keep getting the error: Couldn’t find Opportunity 'United Oil Plant Standby Generators' in 'Needs Analysis' stage. Please double check the instructions.

Could there be a problem because I have other functionality built in? I am doing the Mike Wheeler courses, so setting up different things as I go. In this case, for example, I have a dependency and a validation rule set up, which I just deleted, and that didn't fix the problem. Anyone any other ideas why this keeps happening?

Thanks.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have done below steps.

Click the right-facing arrow in the upper right corner of the bar chart to hide it.
Drag the card for  United Oil Plant Standby Generators from the Needs Analysis stage to the Value Proposition stage.

If challenge does not work,after changing this then revert the steps by keeping 'United Oil Plant Standby Generators' in 'Needs Analysis' stage as the error suggests and then challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Katja FeldtmannKatja Feldtmann
Hi Sandhya, thanks for your help. I got it now. The issue was that in my ORG, the name was actually United Oil Standby Generators. So after I renamed it to United Oil Plant Standby Generators it worked. Thanks.

Katja