function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sujatha dhanekulasujatha dhanekula 

I need email sent to ceo on lead conversion

I need email sent to ceo on lead conversion

I created work flow rule on lead and email template on lead then email alert on workflow, but i did not receive email
then i created email template on account then when converting lead i got error as work flow rule exists on lead.
selected created or edited criteria?
Please advise how to do this?

Pradeep SinghPradeep Singh
Hi Sujata,

Just create a workflow with
1. Evaluation Criteria :- Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria.
2. Rule Criteria :- IsConverted = true
3. Email Alert as your Immediate Workflow Actions.
Where can I see I'm mediate time trigger in this path and is still rule criteria is converted true
Hi Pradeep,
I did what you suggested already but during lead conversion I am getting errror.
Error: Unable to convert lead that is in use by workflow. Please suggest
Pradeep SinghPradeep Singh
Sujata,

Please check if you have a workflow which is having pending time-based workflow action.
Refer https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Unable-to-convert-lead-that-is-in-use-by-workflow-1327109102982&language=en_US&type=1 for the same
Thank you Pradeep
Hi Pradeep, No i don't have any of these. But it is working fine now. On some lead conversions it is still throwing error. Thank you sujatha
Hi Pradeep, I have created report on lead with lead source grouping summary report. How to get this %. Thank you Sujatha
Hi Pradeep, Can you please help I need to create days open formula field on opportunity I have entered F(ISPICKVAL(StageName, Closed Won), Closeddate - CreatedDate, TODAY()) - CreatedDate ) error as below Error: Syntax error. Found 'Closed' and highlighted the one in red above. But this is the value of stage. How to fix this. another thing is closed date cannot be past date but it allows future date. Generally as business process when we update stage = closed won we enter todays date as closed date. but as this allows future date we may enter future date then days open is counting colsed date - created date created date = 4th august closed date = 4 september stage = closed won on 7th august as closed date is in future days open is showing 30 days (is t his correct?) how to catch the date when we made stage = closed won irrespective of closed date? Thanks sujatha