function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian11Brian11 

SFDX Component [flexipage:filterListCard] error

Today I created a custom tab and added a ListView Standard component and used its standard filters.
I updated the package version and it worked correctly but when i try to install the package in the sandbox. It threw the following error: 

Component [flexipage:filterListCard] attribute [filterName]: Error retrieving filter [TodaysTasks] for entity [Task]

Not sure why this is happening being that its a salesforce standard
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Do you have the list filter "TodaysTasks" in the org where you are installing ?? 

Please inlude the listview also in the package file and try to deploy 
Brian11Brian11
Yes "TodaysTasks is one of the options for the filter section of a listview.
Is there a setting I need to include before creating the scratch org? For the listview to be part of the package?

When creating a scratch org it works fine.
MikeCredentMikeCredent
did you have any luck in resolving thsi issue I get the same error  Component [flexipage:filterListCard] attribute [filterName]: Error retrieving filter   when adding a new app page with standard task lists to a package
Brian11Brian11
No I did no mike. I decided not to use the standard task list for now. So i just removed it. I havent tried it again. If i get it working ill make sure to post it here.
Andrew Durrans 11Andrew Durrans 11
I realize this answer is late, but hope it helps someone. I ran into this same error tonight on a deployment. For the example posted, "TodaysTasks" is the metadata API name for a ListView that exists in the source org on the Task object. The listview has been selected as a filter for the flexipage.

Add the listView to the package being deployed (or by hand to the target org) to resolve this error.
Lewis HowelLewis Howel
Hi all, I had a similar error when trying to deploy a custom object within an app where the home page had a list view on it to show which were in a group/queue. 

Component [flexipage:filterListCard] attribute [filterName]: Error retrieving filter [Unassigned] for entity [Internal_Sales_Support_Request__c]

What I found, it that when I tried to deploy the list view I created called "Unassigned", this view didn't actually get deployed. So, I deployed without the home page, then I created the Unassigned list view to match the api name etc of the one that didn't get deployed in the target org. Once done, I found my home page deployed correctly. I would imagine this to be the same for any object list view that is filtered to a group. 

Hope that has helped someone! 

(I now have another error however for report names not coming across...love change sets...not!)