function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Melanie CaballeroMelanie Caballero 

Trailhead : Share CRM Data with Your Partners > Set Up Account Roles and the Role Hierarchy

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this trailhead thing, it's been 2-3 weeks that I started and I'm already stuck in the Share CRM Data with Your Partners > Set Up Account Roles and the Role Hierarchy.

I keep getting the message : 
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Assign Barbara Levy the Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager role.

I think that is a language problem, as in my playground instead of "Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager" says "Express Logistics and Transport Socio Gestor".

I had my trailhead in Spanish but I've tried to change the language, the location, I already created new playgrounds and changed those things from the beging and started all over again.

I've tried to look for the role to try to change it manualy but it doesn't appear in the role list, I also tried to look for the data wich builds the picklist but nothing.

I don't know what else can I do. If somebody has any suggestions or something it would be really helpfull.

Thanks a lot!
Shravan Kumar 71Shravan Kumar 71
Hello Melanie,

I understand it's a bit old query, however if you still facing this issue, please send me the screen shot of the Barbara Levy user record.

Thanks,
Shravan
Gerardo BeltránGerardo Beltrán
Hi!
I'm Having the same problem!!!!
I Have made two sandboxes, and before i start my module I change everything!!!!

User-added image
Shravan Kumar 71Shravan Kumar 71
Hello Gerardo,

The role name should be "Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager".

User-added image

Gerardo BeltránGerardo Beltrán
Thanks! I solve the problem!!!! It's necessary to change the lenguage and the region of the company!!! not just of the user!!! then meka again the step, and It's Ready!!!!
Mario Valerio OttavianiMario Valerio Ottaviani
Hi Geraldo! I had the same problem on that trailhead. You said that it's necessary to change the language and the region of the company, but where can I change those settings? Could you please me help?
Thanks in advance,
Mario
Mario Valerio OttavianiMario Valerio Ottaviani
In the meantime I found a workaround:
  1. I inactivated Babara Levy as a user
  2. I created a new role named "Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager"
  3. I created a new user as Babara Levy and assigned her the new role
  4. Repeated steps 1,2, 3 for Sean Forbes with new role named "Edge Communications Partner Manager"
  5. Verified again the step... and... did it!
Hope this helps for new trailblazers like me.
Bye,
Mario