function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Evin Casey 15Evin Casey 15 

Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge Step 7

I am experiencing issues with Step 7 of the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge.  This step refers to creating a SolarBot dashboard.  I am getting this error below:

Error Message

I believe I am getting this error whenever I make the "Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership" dashboard component either a donut or funnel chart with percentages showing.  I get a wrong type of chart error when using other charts.  Below is what my dashboard looks like:

SolarBot Impact Dashboard

I think I am getting this error erroanously and this should be fixed or am I doing something wrong with my dashboard chart?
Best Answer chosen by Evin Casey 15
Fixed issue.  Wrong type of report.  Thanks for the suggestions.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Evin,

Sorry for this you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

I have faced a similar issue in the past and used a new developer org instead of a playground and it worked. 

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch.

As trailhead session expires sometimes, can you please log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Happy to help further.

Mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Try to refresh the dashboard before checking the challenge which worked for me.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Mohamed Hassan 8Mohamed Hassan 8
The dashboard layout you have pictured here doesn't seem to adhere to the directions/instructions. verify that you're placing the dashboard, sizing etc... as directed in the instructions. 
Fixed issue.  Wrong type of report.  Thanks for the suggestions.
This was selected as the best answer
Matt Clausen 42Matt Clausen 42
I have the same issue and have tried several different types of reports and dashboard elements. Evin mentioned it was the "wrong type of report." Can you share what type of report you used to get ti to work? 
Kurt De Wit 4Kurt De Wit 4
Stacked vertical bar chart.