function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PseudodarwinistPseudodarwinist 

Daily Salesforce Health check with critical metrics

I am a newbie to Salesforce and I have been asked to create a Daily helath check of my Service Cloud org and collate all the importanat metrics in one email and send to management everyday or Weekly.Does anybody do it for their org? Do you have any idea about any format that i should choose?I would like to bring both technical and functional metrics like API usage, daily integration error logs and Daily jobs(that's all i could think of for now).Please help me with all the ideas or good practices that you perform them in your org. ANy immidiate response is appreciated.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
YOU can use salesforce tooling api to get the  Easily Retrieve Security and Risk Data with the Health Check API

Introducing Health Check API, which consists of two read-only Tooling API objects: SecurityHealthCheck and SecurityHealthCheckRisks. Make SOQL queries to retrieve your org’s security settings, risks, Health Check score, and Salesforce baseline settings. You can add this information to your security monitoring systems and dashboards to verify that multiple Salesforce applications have the same security posture.

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer16/release-notes/rn_security_ps_hcheck_api.htm
PseudodarwinistPseudodarwinist
Thanks Raj 
But These Security checks are a one time fix.I am not even sure the output which i am receiving through this Tooling API query.Are they important enough to be monitored daily.?
I need to create something dynamic which we need to monitor everyday say for example Daily Jobs,API,storage etc.Do you have any idea ,what else we can add in this Health check.