function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohamed Hassan 8Mohamed Hassan 8 

Superbadge - Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboard Error

Hi, I have been working on the Lightning Dashboard and Reports superbadge. I am up to step 5 and I am checking for completion and receive an error message. See attached. 

HELP! 

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Mohamed Hassan 8
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Hassan,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please have a look at the currency format which might be causing the issue.

Also, please double check the formula which should meet the business requirements.

Make sure you are able to see Expected Revenue column in Combination Charts section.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org in order to validate this challenge, if not then I would suggest you create a brand new org and give a try which should probably do the trick.

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch.

If the problem continues,  log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if any further help is needed.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Hassan,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please have a look at the currency format which might be causing the issue.

Also, please double check the formula which should meet the business requirements.

Make sure you are able to see Expected Revenue column in Combination Charts section.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org in order to validate this challenge, if not then I would suggest you create a brand new org and give a try which should probably do the trick.

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch.

If the problem continues,  log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if any further help is needed.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you refresh the dashboard before checking the challenge, which worked for me.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Malhar Patel PatelMalhar Patel Patel
I agree with Sandhya here.  Usually what happens when you're working on a challenge, session timeout occurs for superbadge page and when you do check the challenge, you need to have active session for it to work.
Mohamed Hassan 8Mohamed Hassan 8
Thank you all for your responses. @Nagendra, it WAS the currency!