function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeremy EvansJeremy Evans 

Error with lightning button

I have a lightning button I created with the API name of "Merge_ADV" It's a detail page button with a URL source content. Here's the button:
/apex/APXTConga4__Conga_Composer 
?serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_290} 
&id={!Account.Id} 
&templateid=a2J0V000001jNnn,a2J0V000001jNns,a2J0V000001jNo3,a2J0V000001jNo7,a2J0V000001jNoH,a2J0V000001jNnx,a2J0V000001jNnt,{!Account.ADV_Template_ID__c}&OFN+ENG]&AWD=1

I keep getting this error:
The name can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must begin with a letter and be unique, and must not include spaces, end with an underscore, or contain two consecutive underscores. 

Any help is appreciated.
Sohaib Farooq22Sohaib Farooq22
Looks like the problem is coming from the name of the button... Have you checked if you didn't have 2 consecutive underscores, or a space in 'Merge_ADV' ?
Jeremy EvansJeremy Evans
Yea, there's no spaces that's why I'm confused. It's only "Merge_ADV". There are templates that this button references, i figured maybe it was because of how I named a template? I went in and did in face have a special character that I removed but it's still giving me this error. Can't solve it for the life of me.
Nicole Moore 4Nicole Moore 4
How did you resolve this?  I am having the same issue.  The button is named correctly

D VelD Vel
@Nicole Any solution to this problem.. I have the same issue