function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanjoy BiswasSanjoy Biswas 

Getting error in Orchestration in Salesforce IoT "The flow couldn't find the CONTEXT_RECORD resource"

Hi,
I am not able to access the reference data when it is trying to access in in a orchestration rule in the SalesForce IoT with the following error:

"errorCode": "RUNTIME_FORMULA_EVALUATION_ERROR", "errorMessage": "Error occurred during engine runtime: The flow couldn't find the CONTEXT_RECORD resource. (With Formula: \"For \" & {!CONTEXT_RECORD.Fridge_Serial_Number__c})",

The entire project is set up as per the trailhead course in "Salesforce IoT Explorer Edition Basics". Any help / suggestion?
Richard UpstoneRichard Upstone
Hi Sanjoy

I followed the instructions in the "Salesforce IoT Explorer Edition Basics" trailhead module and also got the same error condition when I sent an event "The flow couldn't find the CONTEXT_RECORD resource".

The problem in my case was that when I created the Flying Fridge Mini asset, I had entered 1001 into the "Serial Number" field, whereas I should have entered this value into the "Fridge Serial Number" field, which is the key field in the Context definition.  After updating the Asset record to include the serial number in the correct field, the orchestration worked just fine!

Richard