function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tulasi ram 1tulasi ram 1 

What is SSl Encryption in managed package

I Have created a managed package, when i am trying to install that package in some other orgs like Dev/ Sandbox/ Produsction we are getting below popup. What is it i didnt understand.User-added image
How can i make those check boxes to be checked.
Best Answer chosen by tulasi ram 1
tulasi ram 1tulasi ram 1
I found some solution for this. There is a checkbox on remote site settings. If we uncheck that then SSL encrypted will be marked as True. 
Disable Protocol Security .
Description about this checkbox: To allow access to the remote site regardless of whether the user’s connection is over HTTP or HTTPS, select the Disable Protocol Security checkbox. When selected, Salesforce can pass data from an HTTPS session to an HTTP session, and vice versa. Only select this checkbox if you understand the security implications.

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
If the package contains a remote site setting, you must approve access to websites outside of Salesforce. The dialog box lists all the websites that the package communicates with. We recommend that a website uses SSL (secure sockets layer) for transmitting data. After you verify that the websites are safe, select Yes, grant access to these third-party websites and click Continue, or click Cancel to cancel the installation of the package
tulasi ram 1tulasi ram 1
Hi Raj V,
Thanks for your reply. But my question is how can we make those check boxes to be checked under SSL encrypted.
tulasi ram 1tulasi ram 1
I found some solution for this. There is a checkbox on remote site settings. If we uncheck that then SSL encrypted will be marked as True. 
Disable Protocol Security .
Description about this checkbox: To allow access to the remote site regardless of whether the user’s connection is over HTTP or HTTPS, select the Disable Protocol Security checkbox. When selected, Salesforce can pass data from an HTTPS session to an HTTP session, and vice versa. Only select this checkbox if you understand the security implications.
This was selected as the best answer