function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raghunath MenonRaghunath Menon 

Cant upload error for file attachment using flow created using cloud flow designer

Hello,
This is my first post in developer forum since I am mainly a declarative guy :) I hope someone will be able to point me at the right direction here.
I created a flow using the flow designer to accept user input and then create a record. I also wanted the users to be able to attach documents so I added a lightning component.When I run the flow, I get the user input screen and then the file attachment screen. The issue is when I upload the file, I get the file can't be uploaded error. I have attached screenshots of my screens. This is my first time tryig to work witha lightning component so there is a fair chance I am missing something trivial here :) Please help.
PS - We are not using any record types for files.

Regards
Raghunath

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Raghunath Menon
Naveen IlaNaveen Ila
Hi  Raghunath, 

After Observing the Flow debug log which was sent by earlier, I came to know that you are passing true in place of record id for the Lightening component (Whcih I highted in the attached screen). 

User-added image

User-added image

Can you make these changes to flow and try running again. 

Let me know if you are still facing any issue here. 

All Answers

Naveen IlaNaveen Ila
Hi Raghunath, 

Can you share debug logs of this flow. So that we can analyse the same. 

Regards,
Naveen Ila
Hi Naveen,
Got this from clicking the debug from the flow page.
User-added image
User-added image
Naveen IlaNaveen Ila
Can you enable the bebug logs(which we can find Setup --> (Search) Debug logs) for your User in Organization and set the levels to finite. So that we can analyse each and every step. 

Hi Naveen, 

I don't know if I have done this correctly, but here are the debug logs I saw after enabling debug for my user and running the flow. I thsi what you are looking for?
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Naveen IlaNaveen Ila
Hi  Raghunath, 

After Observing the Flow debug log which was sent by earlier, I came to know that you are passing true in place of record id for the Lightening component (Whcih I highted in the attached screen). 

User-added image

User-added image

Can you make these changes to flow and try running again. 

Let me know if you are still facing any issue here. 

This was selected as the best answer
Hello Naveen,

That fixed it! Really appreciate your help! Thank you! 

Regards
Raghu