function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
divya1234divya1234 

The element type "apex:outputpanel" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</apex:outputpanel>".

error is in <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(finance__c.Income__c >=0,true,false)}"/> in <outputpanel> component .

I am trying to first check null values for the field to void the error,but i am stuck

Previouly  we have <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(finance__c.Income__c >=0,true,false)}">
after that we got a requirment to check first if field value is nulll so i tried   something like
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!!IsNull(finance__c.Income__c) && finance__c.Income__c > 0}">
$<apex:outputField value="{!finance__c.Income__c}" />
                        </apex:outputPanel> 

The element type "apex:outputpanel" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</apex:outputpanel>".

i already terminated output panel not sure what i am missing. can someone help me with syntax
first i have to check if value is null and if not than i have to check whether it is greater than or quel to 0 and than i havr to disply the field.

thanks in advace
please help me with the solution

PINKY REGHUPINKY REGHU
Hi,
Try thi code
  NOT(ISNULL(finance__c.Income__c))|| (!finance__c.Income__c != ' ' &&finance__c.Income__c > 0)