function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel Linder 8Rachel Linder 8 

Classic to Lightning - Adding Products to Opportunities - Fields are Missing and Order of Fields is not the same

We are in the process of moving from Classic to Lightning. We are missing some fields on the Lightning Add Products window that are on the Classic Add Products Window, as well as the order is different in Lightning then in Classic. It seems that there is a Visualforce Page that has been created for adding products. In case it is important, upon saving the product(s) after all fields are complete there is a trigger on the backend that will divide the budget up across the flight dates.

CLASSIC - ADD PRODUCTS WINDOW

User-added image

LIGHTNING ADD PRODUCTS WINDOW
User-added image

In the lightning add products window you can see that there are fields missing (budget and distribute evenly) and the order of the fields is different then in the Classic Add Products window. Some of the fields in classic are custom fields. We need the lightning window to include all of the same fields as Classic and it would be extremely helpful to have them display in the same order.

I am not a developer and not familiar with Visualforce so I don't know where to start in the troublshooting process. We did run the Lightning Experience Readiness report and it shows to concerns around the visiualforce page. Here are the two issues:

User-added image

If it is needed and there is a way to attach the Visualforce Markup for the page please let me know how to do that.
Thank you.