function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
angela mullen-smith 18angela mullen-smith 18 

SA EQUIP - BROXBURN, SCOTLAND - REQUIRES A DEVELOPER FOR SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT

angela mullen-smith 18angela mullen-smith 18
I was approached by this company to Quote for a small implementation job - approx 25 days, but I am no longer able to Quote as I have another longer contract and the timings conflict.

SA Equip - 10 Clifton View, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn, EH52 5NE

Email:     peter.shimwell@saequip.com
Phone: 0333 240 6111

They are looking for a Salesforce Developer to basically copy their current CRM system and pop into onto Salesforce.

The Developer really needs experience with Products, Price books and Quotes
v varaprasadv varaprasad
Hi Angela,

Please find my details below.

Certifications:

•    Salesforce Certified Administrator       
•    Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
•    Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant       
•    Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
•    Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
•    Apttus CPQ

Professional Summary:

• Having 6 years of Experience in salesforce.com
  • Good understanding on Sales Force Architecture.
  • Experience in Configuration, Customization and development of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform using Visual force and Apex.
  • Experience in creating custom objects, custom tabs, custom fields, Record Types and Page layouts, pick list, and validation rules, Analytical snapshots, Roles, Profiles, according to application requirements.
  • Having good experience with formulas, Workflows & validations.
  • Able to handle data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data migration using Apex Data Loader
  • Having Experience on developer toolkit, Apex Classes and Visual Force Pages.
  • Experience in setup and configuration, roles, profiles,  reports and dashboards
  • Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex.
  • Experience in Sales Cloud concepts like Campaign management, Lead management and web to lead, Forecasting etc...
  • Experience in Service Cloud concepts like Case management, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Auto response rules, Email to case, Web to case, Communities, Live agent, CTI Integration and Knowledge base.
  • Experience in Apex Web Services using SOAP API and REST API  
  • Experience in Salesforce Lightning.
  • Self motivated and quick learner. Ready to explore and learn new technologies.

As per my understanding, we need to move all data into Salesforce system.

Please let us know your convenient time so that we can connect and will discuss further on this.
Email : varaprasad4sfdc@gmail.com
Phone : 9393934143

Thanks
Varaprasad
@For Support: varaprasad4sfdc@gmail.com
Blog: http://salesforceprasad.blogspot.com