function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karthik Prabhu 26Karthik Prabhu 26 

I get this error again and again. Please help me with the code

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Lightning component named TrailheaDX must open a link to https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/, must open in a new window (using the target attribute of ui:outputurl), and must be included in the Sales app.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karthik,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please double check if you have connected to the same org and validating with the same?

Please find the below tips to complete the challenge.
  • Create the Destination success lightning component with a link to the URL used by the custom link. make sure the URL opens in a new tab. add the component to the Sales app home page.
  • Create the Campaign Influence Lightning report – make sure you add in the filters Campaign Name equals blank and Campaign Id equals blank
  • Update the two custom links mentioned as risks in the readiness report
  • Create a Lightning action UpsellCrosssellOpportunity under Case and link the action to open the CreateOppty lightning component
  • Create a detail page link under Campaign that opens the report we created before. make sure you use a relative URL to open the report and also pass in the campaign Id to the report.
Still, if the problem persists give a try by logging out of all accounts and login once again by clearing all the cookies and cache in a brand new browser.

For more information please check with below link. Hope this helps you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Akash Pandey 15Akash Pandey 15
Hi Karthik,

Here is the code :
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
    <ui:outputurl aura:id="TrailheaDX" value="https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/" label="TrailheaDX Registration" target="_blank" />
</aura:component>

Please mark this answer as best and close if it was helpful.
Thanks,
Akash