function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derick LegerDerick Leger 

Formula Results on Dashboards (Joined Report)

I have a joined report with a formula that gives a percent result based off the row count of both reports. I am trying to get the result of the formula to show up in a dashboard. If I try to add in a chart with the formula on the X axis, I do not get any value.
User-added image

I am doing a last month data vs this month data thing. Here is the formula I am using

[Exchnages This Month]RowCount / [Exchanges Last Month]RowCount

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get this result in a dashboard.
User-added image

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Monika Vattigunta-HeptarcMonika Vattigunta-Heptarc
Hi @Derick Leger,
Hope you are doing good. 
I hope this will answer your question, For joinned report you need to enable plot additional values in combination charts there you need to add your formula in value so that we can get report based on the combined report and test (your formula). You can come up with your queries anytime.
Derick LegerDerick Leger
@MonikaVattigunta(Heptarc)

Thank you for your help with this. I tried what you suggested and it is still not working quite right. When I enable additional values and try to put my Test formula in, it does not give me any results. When I change the top value to "Test" the only option I have for the bottom value is "Test". But if I make the top value "Exchanges This Month" I can make the bottom Value "Exchanges Last Month".

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image