function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AthiSachiAthiSachi 

Lookup Rollup Summary Schedule Items occupied 15% of Space

We are using DLRS tools and has many roll up summary set up in calculatation mode. Lately we found out that Lookup Rollup Summary Schedule Items occupy lot of storage. Its a know issue in Github. However It is little confusing and follow the instruction mention there.  How should I cleanup existing and avoid table usage in future. Thanks for your help in advance.
Best Answer chosen by AthiSachi
AthiSachiAthiSachi
if someone has this problem. DLRS schedule has to be set to "Process builder" Mode. "Schedule" Mode only for incremental calculation. For schedule full calculation use "Process builder" Mode. These won't fill up Lookup Rollup Summary Schedule Items.. Hope this helps

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi AthiSachi,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

It sounds like you are not clearing these out. Do you have a scheduled job setup to process these? The Schedule Items is the "queue" of changes that have yet to be processed. If you have a schedule job setup and active but haven't setup the actual processing job then this can happen.
More information on the wiki page,  For more information please check with below link. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
AthiSachiAthiSachi
Hi Nagendra, Thanks for your response. I already saw those links. Does it mean all scheduled DLRS with our org not set properly? What do you mean by actual processing job not set? I understand I need to do manual deletion of all data in Lookup Rollup Summary Schedule Items. How do I make sure existing roll up summaries not getting disturbed by that? Let me know  Thanks Athimathi 
AthiSachiAthiSachi
if someone has this problem. DLRS schedule has to be set to "Process builder" Mode. "Schedule" Mode only for incremental calculation. For schedule full calculation use "Process builder" Mode. These won't fill up Lookup Rollup Summary Schedule Items.. Hope this helps
This was selected as the best answer