function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aressaress 

Salesforce Application

I have attached the requirement. Can anyone suggest how should i Proceed.
What all custom object and custom fields i require?

The company provides bus/coach transport services. They are looking for a solution that will allow parents to book bus tickets for their children so that they can catch the bus to school.
 Vehicles object to store information about coaches/buses including capacity
 Routes object to store information about a route.
 Vehicle Routes junction object to allocate one or more vehicles to a particular route
 Stops object to store information about the stops along a route including geolocation. Certain stops may be denoted as ‘schools’
 Route Stops junction object to connect stops to routes
 Customer Route junction object to book a person account to a route. Booking may be confirmed or waitlist and have a number of tickets (numeric field) Availability of a Route is based on capacity (from sum of vehicle capacity) less number of customer route tickets for that route.

Visualforce web-page that progresses through a booking process…
 Ask for house number and postcode of visitor, select a school from a list of all school stops
 Display a list of Bus Routes that include the selected school stop, ordered by nearest to postcode based on google distance API (walking)
 User to select a route and select the number of tickets required. Upon selection of route and number of tickets, availability to be displayed.
 If there is availability, be taken to a booking page where the account information can be captured. Create a customer route record with status Confirmed.
 If there is no availability, be taken to a waitlist page and enter their information to create an account and customer route record with status Waitlist