function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manuel Bustos 9Manuel Bustos 9 

report duplicates

Hi, i'm using dataloader to load my accounts, and depending on the batch size it detects some duplicates (or potential) when loading records. So i decided to disable the duplication rules, do the load, and then enable duplication rules. After that i get all the accounts loaded, and when i click to view some of the potential duplicates i get a message that that account has potential duplicates and i can get the list of the potential duplicates. But i should open one by one all accounts to see if any of them has potential duplicates. So my question is if theres any way to get a roport from all accounts that have potential duplicates and for every one of these accounts all the potencial duplicates?

I've tried https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=duplicate_management_custom_report_types.htm&type=5 creating a report type relating accounts and duplicate record items, but even though i have duplicates, the reports shows nothing.

Any help?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bustos,

Reports are record based, so you can't create a report to only show "duplicates".  You can write a Summary report, and hide details to only see the Summary levels and totals, but you would still have to review the list to see which of those Summary groups had more than 1 record.

If the related records that cause 'duplicates' use a Master-detail relationship to Account, you can create a Rollup summary custom field on Account that COUNTs the duplicate records.  In your report definition, you can add a report filter to only include those Accounts where the RollUp field value is
> 1.This will show you Accounts that have more than 1 duplicate.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra