function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Himanshu jainHimanshu jain 

The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly. Check challenge to earn 500 points I also have the same issue.

I won't be able to complete 2 modules in Data Analytics Exploration

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Himanshu,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below links with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Dylan SmithDylan Smith
Hi Himanshu,
Be sure to do the steps in precise order. The challenge seems to rely on the tracking history feature of the Analytics Studio.

Best,
Dylan
Ranjeet BhoyarRanjeet Bhoyar
Hi Himanshu,

Trainhead bots are looking for the exact match of the query resulted from the lens.

Following are two different queries resulting same Lens visualisation

Query when you select Won as first filter and Product Family as Second filter

q = load "DTC_Opportunity_SAMPLE";
q = filter q by 'Won' == "true";
q = filter q by 'Product_Family' == "Laptops";
q = group q by ('Industry', 'Product_Name');
q = foreach q generate 'Industry' as 'Industry', 'Product_Name' as 'Product_Name', sum('Amount') as 'sum_Amount';
q = order q by 'sum_Amount' desc;
q = limit q 2000;

Query when you select Product Family as first filter and Won as Second filter

q = foreach q generate 'Industry' as 'Industry', 'Product_Name' as 'Product_Name', sum('Amount') as 'sum_Amount';
q = limit q 2000;

Second query is what trainlhead bots are expecting, Therefore, you may correct the sequence of the filters to pass the challange.
Andy Shelton 24Andy Shelton 24
I am stuck on this same issue. I know I am doing it correct but it says my query is wrong. Here is my query:

q = limit q 2000;
Amanda Fouts 30Amanda Fouts 30
I recreated it in the exact order as stated above, and it did not work the first time. If you don't save the report every change, the bot does not pick it up. After making sure to save it, it worked! I appreciate the instructions, thanks!
chakravarthi garikapati 1chakravarthi garikapati 1
Hi Himanshu,

Under Bar Length just delete "Count of Rows" now save it again and checkout the challenge.
Vinay BothraVinay Bothra
Just delete it and restart by following the steps in the sequence. It will work. 
Chinmaya Rath 5Chinmaya Rath 5
I was facing the same issue. I deleted  the Lens and again completed the entile challenge the order they have asked. After that i cleared the challenge.
So mantain the order(sequence) and you will able to clear the challenege.
Subhasini Bhosal 10Subhasini Bhosal 10
Delete the previous one and  follow the exact sequence as mentioned in the trailhead challenge. I tried this and it worked !

Chijioke Onuchukwu 7Chijioke Onuchukwu 7
I did this and it worked:  Renamed the original App where I was to save the lens ,My Exploration, to something else eg My Exploration1, so that I can do the step below.
Renamed the App containing the dataset ,My DTC Sales, as My Exploration so that both the dataset and the lens will be saved in the same App.

I dont know why this had to make it work for me, I followed the correct order for over 20 times and always had error messages.
ghanshyam Singh 15ghanshyam Singh 15
I was facing the same issue. I deleted  the Lens and again completed the entile challenge the order they have asked. After that i cleared the challenge.